You can contact us by phone, email, fax or mail anytime you have a need for information.
- If you are interested in applying for Passport funding, please call the DSO at 1-877-376-4674
- If you are waiting for Passport funding and want to know your status on the waiting list please call the DSO at 1-877-376-4674
- If you are receiving Passport funding but feel you need more, please call the DSO at 1-877-376-4674
- If you are receiving Passport funding and have questions about how to get started using your funding, you want to change your administration option and/or you have questions about expenses can be funded, please call the Passport Program at 1-866-288-9659
How to Reach Us
Passport Funding Program
c/o Contact Hamilton for Children’s and Developmental Services
Address: 140 King Street East, Suite 4, Hamilton, ON, L8N 1B2
Calling Via Bell Relay Service (TTY)
Contact Hamilton can be contacted via TTY by placing a Bell Relay call.
- Step 1: Dial 711.
- Step 2: Enter 905-570-8888
- Step 3: Type GA.
The Bell Relay operator will dial the number for you, and will let you know as soon as you are connected (i.e. “Contact Hamilton is on the line, go ahead.”)
You can leave messages on answering machines or voicemail systems with the Bell Relay service. If you do this, please mention that you have called using the Relay service.
Both TTY service and interpretation services are available upon request. If you require either of these services, please call the phone number above and identify your need. We will be happy to help you.