Dear Passport Community,
Monday May 28, 2018
We are sharing some sad news today. One of our staff, Melissa Monteagudo, Administrator for our Passport Program, passed away suddenly and unexpectedly on May 26. She died of a rare disorder that affects some women following childbirth. Melissa leaves behind her husband Richie, her daughter Malaya and her newborn twins Ellie and Finn.
For those of you that knew Melissa, she was a very positive and outgoing person. She always went out of her way to make people feel welcomed and appreciated. We will miss her immensely.
The Contact Hamilton team is struggling to come to terms with this sudden loss.
Kindly share this message with those who may have known Melissa.
The Passport Team
Contact Hamilton Board of Directors
- Contact Hamilton needs board members from across all the communities it services. If you are interested in joining Contact Hamilton’s Board of Directors, please click HERE for more information.
HWDSB Presents: An Evening with Dr. Mahoney – Learning about ADHD
- June 12, 2018 – 6:00pm – 7:30pm
- Please click HERE for more information.
New Generation Youth Centre: Gender Experience Support Group
- When: 4th Wednesday of every month
- Please click HERE to view the Support Group Flyer or visit the New Generation Youth Centre website.
Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter – Upcoming Meetings
- PCMH Hamilton Chapter Spring 2018 Meeting Schedule
- Please click HERE for more information or e-mail email@example.com for details on future meeting locations.
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and Employment Information Sheet
- Developed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, this information sheet highlights some of the key rules about working while receiving ODSP benefits. For more information, please click HERE.