News – Contact Hamilton
From Good to Great:
Contact Hamilton: Annual General Meeting
- Date: Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Time: 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Please click here for more information. If you are interested in attending please contact Selena Boutilier at 905-522-3304 x 267.
Focus Group on Residential Changes
- Lynwood Charlton is recruiting families and caregivers to take part in a focus group on the proposed changes to residential services. For more information, please click HERE.
Contact Hamilton Board of Directors
Hamilton Best Start: Check It Out Drop In Flyer
Trans Youth Peer Support Group
Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter – Upcoming Meetings
- The Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter meet the 3rd Thursday of every month. Please click HERE for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details on future meeting locations.
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and Employment Information Sheet
- Developed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, this information sheet highlights some of the key rules about working while receiving ODSP benefits. For more information, please click HERE.
Hamilton Family Network Presents: