News – Contact Hamilton
Schizophrenia Society of Ontario (SSO): Scholarships
- Applications are now open for SSO’s scholarship program, Canada’s only bursary program dedicated to funding educational opportunities for individuals living with schizophrenia or psychosis. SSO is offering the following scholarship streams:
- Schizophrenia Society of Ontario Scholarship: For individuals living with schizophrenia or psychosis;
- Say Yes to Me Scholarship: For individuals living with schizophrenia funded by Otsuka-Lundbeck;
- Klara Boadway Memorial Scholarship: For young female-identified persons living with schizophrenia or psychosis, pursuing an education in the health, social sciences or social services fields. Funded by Richard Boadway and Deb Cole.
- To access the criteria and application forms, please visit the SSO site.
- For any questions please contact Kayla Nicholls at email@example.com or 416-449-6830 ext. 229.
- Deadline: July 5, 2017
Culture for Kids in the Arts: I Have A Right
- Culture for Kids in the Arts invites supporters, partners, and the general public to the launch of I Have A Right, an exchange that gives voice to the call from young citizens to 150 notable Canadians for a response to the Hamilton Charter of Rights of Children and Youth. This project is made possible by the Government of Canada, the Province of Ontario, and other generous community funders. Launch event is June 1. Please click here to learn more.
Focus Group on Residential Changes
- Lynwood Charlton is recruiting families and caregivers to take part in a focus group on the proposed changes to residential services. For more information, please click HERE.
Contact Hamilton Board of Directors
Hamilton Best Start: Check It Out Drop In Flyer
Trans Youth Peer Support Group
Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter – Upcoming Meetings
- The Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter meet the 3rd Thursday of every month. Please click HERE for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details on future meeting locations.
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and Employment Information Sheet
- Developed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, this information sheet highlights some of the key rules about working while receiving ODSP benefits. For more information, please click HERE.
Hamilton Family Network Presents: