News – Contact Hamilton
Hamilton Youth and Family Advisory Council:
- Youth and Family Advisory Council members needed to give their best advice regarding the delivery of service coordination and rehabilitation services for children and youth with complex special needs living in Hamilton.
- Applications are due by Friday May 12 2017.
- Please click here for more information. Fillable application forms are available below:
PCMH Presents Mental Health Week:
Focus Group on Residential Changes
- Lynwood Charlton is recruiting families and caregivers to take part in a focus group on the proposed changes to residential services. For more information, please click HERE.
Contact Hamilton Board of Directors
Salvation Army, Autism Ontario, McMaster Children’s Hospital, Woodview, HWDSB, HWCDSB and McMaster University Presents:
Hamilton Best Start: Check It Out Drop In Flyer
Trans Youth Peer Support Group
Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter – Upcoming Meetings
- The Parents for Children’s Mental Health Hamilton Chapter meet the 3rd Thursday of every month. Please click HERE for more information or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details on future meeting locations.
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and Employment Information Sheet
- Developed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, this information sheet highlights some of the key rules about working while receiving ODSP benefits. For more information, please click HERE.
Hamilton Family Network Presents: