News – DSO HNR
Community Living Access in partnership with Community Living Ontario’s Family Engagement Project is pleased to present Michael Kendrick, Ph.D.
- These evenings are free for people with disabilities, families, friends and allies. See Details.
- Date: June 6th and 7th. People are welcomed to attend one or both nights.
Contact Hamilton Board of Directors
Ministry of Community and Social Service: ReportON
- ReportON is a telephone line and email address to report actual or suspected abuse or neglect of adults with a developmental disability. Click HERE
Salvation Army, Autism Ontario, McMaster Children’s Hospital, Woodview, HWDSB, HWCDSB and McMaster University Presents:
Ministry of Community and Social Services: Spotlight on Transformation
- Spotlight on Transformation is the ministry’s newsletter for people interested in services and supports for people with a developmental disability. Please click HERE to view the latest edition of Spotlight on Transformation.
Ministry of Community and Social Services: Sheltered Workshops
Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP) and Employment Information Sheet
- Developed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services, this information sheet highlights some of the key rules about working while receiving ODSP benefits. For more information, please click HERE.
Trans Youth Peer Support Group
Hamilton Family Network Presents: