Reimbursement Forms (for Passport Funding Recipients)
- Mileage Expense Claim Form
- Other Expenses Claim Form
- Support Worker Claim Form
- Support Worker Claim Form – Old Version
Passport Reimbursement Schedule
- Payment Schedule 2016-2017 A-E
- Payment Schedule 2016-2017 F-L
- Payment Schedule 2016-2017 M-R
- Payment Schedule 2016-2017 S-Z
Information about Passport Funding Administration options
Information about MCSS funded Agencies that can provide Passport Service
Are you looking for Workers?
Respiteservices.com can help!
We are very pleased to offer you a link to the newly developed www.respiteservices.com service for Hamilton. Respiteservices.com is managed by Rygiel Supports for Community Living Hamilton. This site helps individuals and families link with available workers; this site is helpful to people who have Passport funding, SSAH funding and/or can pay privately for support workers.
Respiteservices.com offers the following:
- Family Classifieds – individuals and families who have a family member with a disability can register on-line. Families can post their worker needs. Rygiel connects families to potential workers who respond to the classifieds.
- Support Worker Database – respiteservices.com holds a database of support workers. Workers registering in the site can create a profile detailing their experience, education and availability. Individuals and families can peruse the worker database and chose a profile that best suits their needs.