Reimbursement Forms (for Passport Funding Recipients)
- Mileage Expense Claim Form
- Other Expenses Claim Form
- Support Worker Claim Form
- Support Worker Claim Form – Old Version
Passport Reimbursement Schedule
- Payment Schedule 2017-2018 A-E
- Payment Schedule 2017-2018 F-L
- Payment Schedule 2017-2018 M-R
- Payment Schedule 2017-2018 S-Z
Information about Passport Funding Administration options
Information about MCSS funded Agencies that can provide Passport Service
Other Services and Supports for Purchase
Are you looking for Workers?
Respiteservices.com can help!
We are very pleased to offer you a link to the newly developed www.respiteservices.com service for Hamilton. Respiteservices.com is managed by Rygiel Supports for Community Living Hamilton. This site helps individuals and families link with available workers; this site is helpful to people who have Passport funding, SSAH funding and/or can pay privately for support workers.
Respiteservices.com offers the following:
- Family Classifieds – individuals and families who have a family member with a disability can register on-line. Families can post their worker needs. Rygiel connects families to potential workers who respond to the classifieds.
- Support Worker Database – respiteservices.com holds a database of support workers. Workers registering in the site can create a profile detailing their experience, education and availability. Individuals and families can peruse the worker database and chose a profile that best suits their needs.
Would you like to submit your claims electronically?
If you would like to make your Passport claims submissions online through a paperless system, “My Direct Plan” may be an option for you, as an alternative to making your claims by fax, mail or email. This service also offers a budget planning and forecasting feature to assist you in monitoring your expenses.
To learn more about “My Direct Plan”, or to sign-up for this free service, go to http://www.mydirectplan.com/ or call 1-844-637-6371.